Each year, Contagious travels to the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity to uncover the event’s biggest trends, reveal the most impactful moments and drill down into the awarded work.
After the festival, our unique analysis is delivered in 1 hour presentation called Cannes Deconstructed. Much like Contagious Trend Briefings, this session is ideal for your team or clients, in your office or at your event.
Informed by exclusive insights and interviews from our team on the ground, Cannes Deconstructed helps you understand the biggest marketing shifts that are shaping the world of advertising today, complimented by evidence, results, and their implications for your business in the year ahead.
What you’ll get out of this session:
- An understanding of Cannes Lions 2017’s key trends
- Objective analysis of the award-winning work, supplemented with exclusive insights from the people who created it
- Interviews with jury presidents and judges
- Takeouts from the press conferences
- An overview of the highlights of the festival, including the Palais talks
- Unique Contagious perspective
'Cannes Deconstructed was highly inspirational, informative, smart and beautifully presented. It is the beginning of our 2018 Cannes journey and there was no better way to kick start it.' Michelle Whelan, CEO, Geometry Global UK.
Questions? Email us at [email protected].
Cannes Deconstructed, in collaboration with the UK’s Department for International Trade – learn more about our partnership and how they can connect you to UK partners to deliver your next big idea here.